We invite you to participate in the 20th annual ISC'2022, which will be held from June 1-3, 2022, at the University College Dublin, in Dublin, Ireland.
The aim of the 20th annual Industrial Simulation Conference (ISC'2022), the premier annual industrial simulation conference in Europe, is to give a complete overview of this year's industrial simulation related research and to provide an annual status report on present day industrial simulation research within the European Community and the rest of the world in line with European industrial research projects.
With the integration of artificial intelligence, agents and other modelling techniques, simulation has become an effective and appropriate decision support tool in industry. The exchange of techniques and ideas among universities and industry, which support the integration of simulation in the everyday workplace, is the basic premise at the heart of ISC'2022 conference.
The ISC'2022 Conference will cover the following tracks
- Discrete Event Simulation Methodology, Languages and Tools
- Artificial Intelligence, IOT AND VR Graphics Applied to Industry
- Complex Systems Modelling
- Simulation in Robotics
- Simulation in Engineering
- Simulation in Collaborative Engineering
- Simulation in Manufacturing
- Simulation in Logistics and Traffic
- Datamining Business Processes, Geosimulation AND Big Data
- Simulation in Economics and Business
- Simulation in Economic and Risk Management
- Simulation in Automotive Systems
- Simulation in the Power industry
The 2022 conference will also feature the following new tracks and workshops:
- XR4Ped meets Ireland - Promoting Digital Higher Education by introducing Immersive Learning into Educational Studies
- Virtual Nuclear Simulator (ViNuS) in Education
- Information Security, Privacy and Applications
- AREA42 Project meeting