THE CONFERENCE WILL BE AN ONLINE EVENT ONLY
The ESM®'2021 (The 35th annual European Simulation and Modelling Conference), formally known as the European Simulation Multiconference is the original international European conference concerned with state of the art technology in modelling and simulation. ESM®'2021 aims to provide an overview of academic research in the field of computer simulation. A number of major tracks of simulation research are presented next to specific workshops, which capture the art and science of present-day simulation research.
ESM®'2021 covers simulation methodology, simulation applications, specialised workshops, the exhibition and last but not least the poster sessions for students.
- Environmental Sustainability Issues
- Simulation Modelling of Industrial Clusters & Simulation Modeling of Industries
- System Dynamics and Quantitative Methods for the Analysis of Societal Threats
- Modelling and Simulating the Behavioural Dynamics or Organized Groups
- Modelling and Simulation as a Decision Support Tools for Measuring and Predicting Social Impacts
- Modeling and simulation, Data Analytics and BPM as Enablers of the Next Evolution of AI to support Organizational Decision Making and Governance
The conference will be held at a to be defined hotel in cooperation with IUL - Università Telematica degli Studi, Rome, Italy.
Selected papers will appear in journals especially tailored to EUROSIS.
You can download the ESM®'2021 Call for Papers here in Text format. NOW LINKED
If you are interested in the other ESM® conferences check out this page.
ESM® is a European registered trademark of the European Technology Institute under nr: 002433290